domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

My life as an Archaeologist

Sunday, 28 september 2014


In the future, I would like to have a job as archaeologist, working in excavations through the whole world in exotic places like egypt, japan, australia, some countries in africa, etc.
Therefore, one of the most important reasons why I would like to be an archaeologist is to travel, travel a lot, as much as possible, travel around the world, always outdoors, never in an office, I'd hate to be locked, but I like the freedom that gives the outdoors.
 Is important to study archeology to learn about our past, our roots, and how we have become who we are, that's what most catches my attention in this race, and thats is what I want to do in the future.
Although my career has also other disciplines such as anthropology, also catches my attention, the study of cultures and the relationships between them, also work outdoors, with the people they want to investigate, an anthropologist is similar an archaeologist, the anthropologist investigates only the people still alive, unlike archaeologist who researching the material remains of extinct civilizations or people.

But despite all this, I'm still a first year student, i have one year left to decide what I want to be, archaeologist or anthropologist, both are good options, but by now I prefer archaeologist's career.

1 comentario:

  1. Before going to study sociology tempted me much study archeology . Enjoy it to the fullest. Greetings .

    ResponderBorrar