domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2014

Rise Against...

My first concert!

Fryday, 29 August 2014

This time I want to write about a band I like, Rise Against, my favorite in fact,they sing punk rock, they are vegan and belong to PETA, but isn't the band itself what  I want to speak, I want to talk about a concert they did in our country, in the wrost FEST.

That was the first concert I've ever been, and it was excellent! I enjoyed everything I could, from  chanting every songs to do stage diving!. And that's not all, cause it was a festival of Punk Rock, I also met a lot of new groups of the same genre! to expand my knowledge of music!

I remember listening to Rise Against as a child, as since i was 12, and now, 6 year later, im still listening to that music!

I just have to say that, if someday you have a chance, you must go to a concert of your favorite band! is awesome!

Here you have some recomendation, my favorite bands:
-Rise Against
-Train
-SR-71
-Relient K
-Weezer
-One Republic
-Ok Go

3 comentarios: