domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2014

Japan, house of technology

The rising sun

Fryday, 22 August 2014

A very common question that I often do is, to place I like to travel someday? Many times I turn to multiple answers, but I have finally come to an answer, Japan.

It called the attention to me its culture, it is very different from Western ours, their customs often seem strange and bizarre than ours, but they value their honor, and technology abounds in that country!.

if I had the chance to go, I would want to know and study the giant markets, where all types of appliances are sold at a very cheap price, also is the birthplace of the "cartoons" known as "anime", many of them were very important to me as a child, as “detective conan”, “zoids”, “medabots”, “beyblade”, etc.

Also belong to that place there are too many game companies such as Bandai (with games such as Digimon, Dragon Ball), Konami (owner of the rights of Yugioh, among other games), Nintendo (with great classics like Pokemon, super smash bros, The legend of Zelda), etc.

If I could be there, I would like to live in those hotels whose doors are paper, they are very cool!

I hope to have the opportunity to know that place; I would love to travel along its streets, visiting each and every one of its museums and historical sites!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario