viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

Post Number 5


Hi guys! Im here again, and this time im going to talk you about something  that i learn, you will see! So, lets start.

In the past, if not more than a year ago, I lived with my parents in a town south of the world, called curico since I was born I lived there. Actually I do not really like the city, I always wanted to move to Santiago, wanted to be in that place, full of lights and excitement, with lots to do and see, I grew up wanting to leave curico.

I never had too many friends, because I believe that by surrounding yourself with many people  will just make you feel alone, but I do have some friends in my hometown, also knew a lot of people of that place, but still felt i did not belong to that town.

Time passed, and upon entering college also brought change to santiago what I loved. Then I would live first with my aunt at home, but only to move in the future to the home of the university, the problem was that after two weeks I began to hate santiago, its air, its transport, its people, and, in this way i learned a valuable lesson, never expect for the future, this came at the appropriate time, instead enjoying the present, with your friends and family, trust me, I say this from experience!


1 comentario:

  1. me too, I am from Arica, and all my adolescence I wanted live in the capital, because Arica for me was a very boring city ... but now I miss Arica, and hate Santiago.... jajajaja No, is a lie, I like Santiago, but I hate the transport xD

    ResponderBorrar